The Gatlinburg Utilities Department provides and maintains municipal water and wastewater services to the citizens of Gatlinburg. The following information is provided to assist property owners or developers desiring to connect to or extend the public water or sewer system:
- Gatlinburg Sanitary Sewer Specifications (design and installation specifications)
- Gatlinburg Water Main Specifications (design and installation specifications)
- Service Availability Form (complete the requested information and submit for review of Water/Sewer availability and capacity).
- Backflow Preventer Installation Specifications
- Backflow Preventer Installation Drawing
- List of Approved Backflow Prevention Assemblies (free download or Web App from USC-FCCCHR)
- Grease Interceptor Design and Installation Requirements
For questions regarding water and sewer availability or capacity within the City of Gatlinburg call our main phone number at 865-436-4681 or email Dale Phelps.