Outdoor Activities

City Parks
All of the City Parks have covered pavilions which can be reserved by calling the Recreation Derpartment at (865) 436-4990. The City of Gatlinburg provides free usage of the pavilions to Gatlinburg residents. For anyone not living in Gatlinburg, the fee structure is as follows:

Read more: City Parks

The City of Gatlinburg operates a trout farm in order to stock City streams with trout year-round. The City stocks the streams every Thursday, so that is the only day there is no fishing inside the City Limits. There are some rules and regulations and different license requirements which are listed below.
Read more: Fishing

Tennis Programs
The Don Watson Tennis Center is located in picturesque Mynatt Park. There are six hard courts, along with a meeting room and restrooms at the Tennis Center.
Read more: Tennis Programs