City of Gatlinburg municipal parking lots and garages
Overnight and long term-parking for recreation vehicles is not allowed in any City of Gatlinburg Parking Facility
- McMahan Parking Garage: 366 spaces for passenger vehicles.
- Aquarium Parking Garage: 364 spaces for passenger vehicles.
- Free Park and Ride Lot at Highway 441 Welcome Center: 145 spaces for passenger vehicles, buses and RVs.
- Free Park and Ride lot on Highway 321 at City Hall complex: 95 spaces for passenger vehicles, buses and RVs. (Parking temporarily reduced at this location)
- Highway 441 Parking Lot: 34 spaces for passenger vehicles.
- Bishop Lane at Baskins Creek Road Parking Lot: 89 spaces for passenger vehicles. This lot is accessible for parking permit holders only.
Overnight and long-term parking for recreational vehicles is not allowed in any City of Gatlinburg parking lot.
The City of Gatlinburg offers seasonal and monthly parking passes. These passes can be purchased at City Hall, located at 1230 East Parkway, during regular business hours, Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM.
Monthly Parking Passes
Monthly parking passes can be purchased at the beginning of every month.
Aquarium Parking Garage$60.00/month
McMahan Parking Garage$30.00/month
Bishop Lane at Baskins Creek Road parking lot$30.00/month